Buying the Best Chevy Transfer Case from the thousands available is one of the most challenging tasks in today’s world. There are many different makes and versions, and it is very confusing.
For your convenience, we have compiled as much information as possible about the Top Chevy Transfer Case trending these days to clear up any confusion. When choosing this product, you may have had a few questions in your mind, so we’re here to assist.
Comparison Chart for Top Chevy Transfer Case
|1||4WD Transfer Case Shift Encoder …||9.7||Check Price|
|2||VANJING Compatible with 4WD Transfer …||9.7||Check Price|
|3||4WD Transfer Case Shift Encoder …||9.64||Check Price|
|4||Benefast 600-910 4WD Transfer Case …||9.08||Check Price|
|5||901-062 4WD 4×4 Switch Replacement …||9.66||Check Price|
|6||GM Genuine Parts 15724744 Transfer …||9.36||Check Price|
|7||Vital Parts Transfer Case Adapter …||9.06||Check Price|
|8||GeLuoXi EBY-100729-5684 Transfer Case Actuator …||9.4||Check Price|
|9||4WD Wheel Drive Switch 4×4 …||9.34||Check Price|
|10||Vital Parts TSK205GDM Transfer Case …||9.06||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Chevy Transfer Case
1. 4WD Transfer Case Shift Encoder Motor | Replacement for 2003-2010 Chevy Silverado Suburban Tahoe GMC Sierra Yukon Cadillac Escalade | Replaces# 19125571, 19125640, 600-910
- 【OEM FIT】This T-Case motor is manufactured to the OE specification to provide factory-fresh appearance and direct-fit, that allows you to easily change between rear-wheel drive and 4×4 four wheel drive. REPLACE OE#: 19125571, 19125640, 600-910, 600910, 88962314, 5170543AA, 12384980, 12584314
- 【24-MONTH WARRANTY】If the 4wd transfer case actuator fails, stops working or any other problem, simply contact us through amazon message to apply the service of carefree REPLACEMENT or REFUND
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】Long life-span matters, that is why our transfer case motor is crafted from reinforce material and surface-treated to create anticaustic housing to provide maximum durability
- 【NOTE】CONNECTOR PIN CHECK REQUIRED. IF THE CONNECTOR NOT MATCH, THIS PART WILL NOT FIT. DO NOT apply electrical power to transfer motor before installation. DO NOT change the position of the motor to line up with transfer case. ONLY change the position of the transfer case to line up with the shift motor
- 【REPLACEMENT FOR】Models with NVG246 transfer case RPO Code NP8 | 2003-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500 2500 Silverado 2500HD, 2003-2007 Silverado 1500 Suburban 1500 2500 Tahoe, 03-04 Silverado 2500 | 2003-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Yukon, 03-04 Sierra 2500, 03-06 Sierra 2500 HD | 2003-2007 Cadillac Escalade/ESV/EXT | 2006-2010 Dodge Ram 1500, 07 Ram 2500
2. VANJING Compatible with 4WD Transfer Case Shift Encoder Motor Actuator Chevy Silverado Tahoe Avalanche Suburban Dodge Ram 1500 2500 GMC Sierra Yukon 2003-2010 Replaces 600-910 19125571 5170543AA
- Compatible with Chevy:Avalanche, Avalanche 1500,Silverado 1500,Silverado 1500 HD, Silverado 2500,Silverado 2500 HD,2007 Silverado 2500 HD ClassicSuburban 1500 & 2500, Tahoe, GMC:Sierra 1500,Yukon XL 2500, Dodge:Ram 1500,2007 Ram 2500 and see more vehicles.
- Durable construction – made with factory-style electrical connector and weathertight seal to prevent corrosion.If your 4WD vehicle is often driving in a puddle, the parts will be corroded by the accumulated water, please check and replace it in time.
- Upgraded materials – this replacement transfer case shift motor features a more durable internal gear for greater reliability.If you have purchased our product and have any questions about it, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to solve it for you.
- Direct replacement – this transfer case encoder motor fits and performs like the original motor.Replaces part numbers:600-910 19125571 19125640 5170543AA 88962314.Models with NVG246 Transfer Case RPO Code NP8 only.
- 100% new – this transfer case shift actuator is entirely new, not a remanufactured part.When you buy elsewhere, carefully discriminate whether used parts.
3. 4WD Transfer Case Shift Encoder Motor – Compatible with Chevy, GMC & Cadillac Vehicles – Silverado, Tahoe, Avalanche, Suburban, Ram 1500, 2500, Sierra, Yukon XL – Replaces 19125571, 600910, 88962314
- Lifetime Warranty – The 4WD Transfer Case Shift Encoder Motor comes complete with a Lifetime Warranty. Save hundreds off dealer prices. If the actuator ever fail on your Escalade, Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Sierra, Yukon or Ram 1500 and 2500, simply contact us for a replacement.
- Compatible Replacement for Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac & Dodge Vehicles – Models with NVG246 Transfer Case RPO Code NP8 only | 2003 – 2007 Escalade, ESV, EXT | 2007 Avalanche | 2003, 2005 – 2006 Silverado 1500 HD | 2003 – 2007 Tahoe | 2006 – 2010 Ram 1500 | 2007 Ram 2500 | 2003 – 2004 Sierra 2500 | & more, see below for more vehicles.
- Replacement 4WD Transfer Case Actuator – controls the switching of your vehicle in and out of 4×4 mode. If you regularly use your 4 wheel drive vehicle to navigate deep puddles or bodies of water it may accumulate moisture and corrosion. The most common cause of failure is faulty or incorrect wiring.
- Replaces Part# – 19125571, 600910, 600-910, 88962314, 19125640, 5170543AA commonly found on popular Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, Avalanche, Avalanche 1500, Avalanche 2500, Silverado 1500, Suburban 1500, Suburban 2500, Tahoe, Ram 1500, 2500, Sierra 1500, Yukon year models 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 2008, 09, 10.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish – The 4WD Transfer Case Shift Encoder motor is manufactured to the same specifications as the factory actuators. The actuator features a redesigned housing to insure it lasts longer than the factory part. While this is NOT a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement for the factory 4WD actuator.
4. Benefast 600-910 4WD Transfer Case Encoder Motor Fits for Chevy Silverado Tahoe Avalanche Suburban Dodge Ram 1500 2500 GMC Sierra Yukon XL 2003-2010 Replace# 600910 Shift Actuator
- If your transfer case motor is not functioning, then you may not be able to shift into or out of 4WD, which could be a big problem. Therefore, getting it replaced quickly is vital. Transfer case shift motor can fail for a number of reasons. Due to its location underneath the body of the vehicle, it can suffer corrosion from road salt or dirt (especially if you take the vehicle off road frequently). The motor can also get damaged from road debris, as well as simply wear out and over time.
- Customers can find the product you need accurately according to the OE number. OE part number: 19125571, 600910, 600-910, 88962314, 19125640, 5170543AA.
- This Transfer Case Encoder Motor Fits for the Following Vehicles: 2007 Chevy Avalanche, 2003-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500, 2003-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500, 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD, 2003-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500, 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD, 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Classic, 2003-2007 Chevy Suburban 1500 & 2500, 2003-2007 Chevy Tahoe, 2003-2007 GMC Sierra 1500, 2003-2007 GMC Yukon XL 2500, 2003-2007 Cadillac Escalade, ESV, EXT, 2006-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 and see more vehicles.
- Transfer Case Shift Motor is a part of some vehicle’ s four-wheel drive (4WD) system and is responsible for switching between the vehicle’s different two and four-wheel drive options. It is a small electric motor that moves parts within the transfer case itself to activate the various modes of the 4WD system.
- ATTENTION: Refer to the appropriate shop manual for your vehicle to obtain specific service procedures for this parts. Pay special attention to all cautions and warnings included in the shop manual. Please Read Before Installation! – Do not apply electrical power to Transfer Case Motor before installation on vehicle. If shafts do not align, manually adjust the shaft of the vehicle transfer case only. Do not change the position of the Transfer Case Motor output shaft before installation.
5. 901-062 4WD 4×4 Switch Replacement for Chevy Silverado 1500, 2500HD Suburban, Avalanche, GMC Sierra 1500, 2500, Yukon- 4 Wheel Drive Switch Transfer Case Selector, OE# 15709327, 19168767
- 【Replace Part】19168767, 15709327, 901-062. Great Aftermarket Solution for the Original 4×4 transfer case switch.
- 【Service】Please carefully check your vehicle model before purchase. If you have any problems with the 4wd switch, simply contact us anytime!
- 【Easy Installation】4WD 4×4 Selector Switch is easily installed on the dash,just plug and play,which will contribute to control all wheel drive system sensitively.
- 【Compatible】This 4×4 Switch compatible for 1999-2002 Chev Silverado 1500 | 2001-2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD | 1999-2002 Chevy Silverado 2500 | 2001-2002 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD | 2002 Cadillac Escalade | 2000-2002 Chevy Suburban 1500, 2500 | 2000-2002 Chevy Tahoe | 1999-2002 GMC Sierra 1500 | 2000-2002 GMC Yukon etc, more details, see below description.
- 【Function】Power 4WD Switch replaces faulty 4 wheel drive selector switch. This switch is also referred to as a transfer case switch, all wheel drive switch, 4WD switch, four wheel drive, or 4×4 switch. This 4×4 switch is a direct replacement for the factory switch on your Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche, GMC Sierra, Yukon, Yukon XL, or Cadillac Escalade.
6. GM Genuine Parts 15724744 Transfer Case Adapter
- Country of Origin: United States
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY:Chevy-Avalanche 2002-2006,Silverado 1500 1999-2007,Suburban 2000-2006,Tahoe 2000-2006.GMC-Sierra 1500 1999-2007,Yukon 2000-2006.Hummer-H2 2003-2007.
7. Vital Parts Transfer Case Adapter Gasket GM Fits Chevy Dodge NP 208 241 243 246 261 271 4WD
- Our transfer case adaptor gaskets are of the highest quality and meet all standards set by professional installers
- Will work for Almost all GM applications
- Except S10 Blazer and Trailblazer (which are 5 bolt)
- Fits the New Process transfer cases listed: * 208 * 241 * 243 * 246 * 261 * 271 *
8. GeLuoXi EBY-100729-5684 Transfer Case Actuator Shift Motor Replacement with RPO Code NP8
- Due to the transfer case shift motor is located on underneath the body of the vehicle, it can suffer corrosion from road salt or dirt (especially if you take the vehicle off road frequently). The motor can also get damaged from road debris, as well as simply wear out and over time.If your transfer case motor is not functioning, then you may not be able to shift into or out of 4WD, which could be a big problem.
- Customers can find the product you need accurately according to the OE number. OEM Replace Part Number:5170543AA, 19125571, 600910, 600-910, 88962314, 19125640, 12384980, 12584314.
- This transfer case motor fits for Chevy: 2007 Avalanche, 2003 – 2006 Avalanche 1500, 2003 – 2007 Silverado 1500, 2005 – 2006 Silverado 1500 HD, 2003 – 2004 Silverado 2500, 2003 – 2006 Silverado 2500 HD, 2007 Silverado 2500 HD Classic, 2003 – 2007 Suburban 1500 & 2500, 2003 – 2007 Tahoe; GMC: 2003 – 2007 Sierra 1500, 2003 – 2007 Yukon XL 2500; 2003 – 2007 Cadillac Escalade, ESV, EXT, 2006 – 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 and see more vehicles – Models with NVG246 Transfer Case RPO Code NP8 only.
- This Transfer Case Encoder Motor fits 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 years. It is a OEM replacement part, a direct replacement for your Transfer Case Motor. It will appear, fit and work like the part from dealer so you save hundreds of dollars with the same result and function.
- The transfer case shift motor is a part of the transfer case that allows the vehicle to switch into and out of four-wheel drive. It is a small electric motor that moves parts within the transfer case itself to activate the various modes of the 4WD system.Four-wheel drive allows all four wheels of a vehicle to receive power from the engine. This helps with traction, and is commonly used in wet, snowy, off-road, or elevated areas.
9. 4WD Wheel Drive Switch 4×4 Transfer Case Button Compatible with 2003-2007 Cadillac Escalade Chevy Silverado Suburban Avalanche Tahoe GMC Sierra Yukon Replacement for 15136039 15164520 19259313
- Relaces Part # – 15136039, 15164520, 19259313, 901-072, perfect replace the 4×4 switch on your Chevy or GMC, improve driving convenience for driver and optimize vehicle capabilities.
- Ensure fit – For 2003 2004 Silverado 2500 3500; 2003-2006 Silverado 1500 1500HD 2500 HD, Suburban 1500, 2500, Tahoe, Avalanche 1500 2500; 2006 2007 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV & EXT; 2003-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 1500 HD, 2500 HD; 2003 2004 Sierra 2500, 3500, 2003-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500 2500, please input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle.
- Direct replacement – This four wheel drive switch fits, functions and matches the appearance of the original switch to restore four wheel drive function, 4+8 pins terminal connector, easy to install, just remove your original transfer case and plug it in to the mating component.
- 24-Month Warranty – This four wheel drive switch comes with 24 months warranty, it is guaranteed to remain in good operating condition while you own it, if the switch ever fails or any other problems, simply contact us for free replacement or refund.
- Trustworthy Quality – Manufactured from tough plastic for an extended operating life and excellent performance, copper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses, 100% tested to ensure trouble-free installation and durability.
10. Vital Parts TSK205GDM Transfer Case Gasket & Seal Kit NP 205 Compatible W/GM, Chevy & W/Dodge Direct Mount
- Our transfer case seal & gasket kits are of the highest quality and meet all standards set by professional installers
- Kit includes: New seals, gaskets and 0-rings
- EVERYTHING you will need to fully re-seal your transfer case!
- Compatible W/ GM, Chevy, Dodge Direct Mount NP 205 Transfer Cases – 1969 – On
Best Chevy Transfer Case Buying Guide
When it comes to finding the Best Chevy Transfer Case for your needs, there are a few things to take into account. Here are some tips to help you make the right decision:
Consider the Purpose
The first factor to consider is the purpose for which you need Chevy Transfer Case. For instance, if you are looking for the Top Chevy Transfer Case to use in the field, you should think about picking up a case that provides durable protection.
Assess Your Needs
Another thing that you should do before making the decision is to assess your needs. This will allow you to know what specific features you would need for the Chevy Transfer Case.
Evaluate the Features
After narrowing down your options, it’s time to determine which features you need. Some of these features include the protection level, installation process, and colors.
Compare the Specs
Once you have a list of all the features that you want, it’s time to compare them across some Chevy Transfer Case Reviews. This will help you decide which specifications are most important and should be factored into your decision.
Determine Your Budget
Once you have identified your needs, it’s time to choose Chevy Transfer Case that fits your available budget. You can visit an online marketplace or conduct a simple online search to compare prices.
These are the crucial steps that you should consider when making your decision. This will allow you to pick out the Best Chevy Transfer Case for your task without having to worry about the risks and drawbacks associated with it.
You will need to consider all of these factors when choosing the Best Chevy Transfer Case that matches your expectations. So, use your time efficiently.
There you have it, the ultimate guide to buying Chevy Transfer Case. We hope it has given you confidence as you make your purchase. Enjoy your shopping!